Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Midori Traveler's Notebook

Last week my absolutely wonderful husband that knows me too well, gave me a gift voucher to celebrate me writing my first draft of my first novel.

The gift voucher was for an online store called NoteMaker.  A stationery store...

Obviously they had some amazing things that I love like washi tape and pens but I decided to buy something that I had talked myself out of liking.  

So I had seen the Midori Traveler's Notebook around online,and had thought, 'Oh, that looks nice. But I already have a heap of notebooks.'  Part of me also scoffed at paying so much for a square of leather, but apparently I am too lazy to make my own fauxdori.

Anyway, when I saw that Notemaker had them in stock, I just went with it.  A week later I had a tasty bundle of stationery awaiting me at the P O Box.


I like a stationery store that has its own sticky tape design.  Also an awesome foldable card pocket thing that housed my invoice.


Refills -
Kraft paper
Plain pages
Sketch
Grid pages


I'm using my Midori for a self esteem love myself happy thought journal.  


It will also feature my cats.


I also bought these too cute for real mini pacers by Delfonics.  I think I want them in every colour.  I gave one to C as a thank you. To keep it in the Midori I also bought a Leuchturm1917 pen loop.

I am so happy with my new purchase and now that I'm a 'friends for life' I will be visiting NoteMaker again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment