Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hair - part 2

After putting off dying my hair, except for bleaching the tips, for about 6 months, I finally decided to do it.

I had some funny ideas, like about just putting through a few foils of colour so that I would eventually have mostly natural coloured hair.  But seriously what was I thinking?

It's not that I am worried about my grey hairs, it's just that my natural hair colour just felt boring!

What I would really love is to prebleach my hair and go wild with colour, but I'm really nervous about ruining my hair... Even though I know that it's just hair and will grow back!

Anyway - that's an issue for another post that I'm excited about... later.

Before:


My previous foils made the change gradual between my natural colour and the old colour.

After:


It's now too dark to take a good photo, so this will have to do, I had to edit this by the way.

I use Napro Palette Rosewood Voilet which is as close to purple that I can get easily out here. I had found a colour that was more purple online, but once I used them I forgot to record which brand it was!

I really wish someone would sort out a real blue or purple in a permanent dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment