Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Week 23

How can I be so tired when it's only Tuesday? 

Well so far we have had auditors visit, and had meetings.  Tomorrow I'm visiting the dentist, then the next day I am judging craft work, then it's Friday... Then the show!  But in the meantime I will be teacher-in-charge for a few days.  By the end of this week I am going to be exhausted!

Auditors were very impressed with us, I got a lot of personal, positive feedback as well.

Onto what my week actually looks like:



I actually love the show - the food vans, show bags, rides!  This year it sounds as though the show committee has out done itself.

My filofax collection has suddenly increased with the sale that was on Filofaxshop recently.  I think it's still going actually.


These are of course not all for me.  The orange has been taken up by my Husband, the Blossom Personal is for a
a birthday present for someone, and one of the deep pink Dominoes has been given as an early birthday/Christmas present.  

I got this message from said lady last evening:


On another note, I really need to sort out those pink drawers!

No comments:

Post a Comment