Thursday, January 30, 2014

What going on?

Well this week has been a bit of a biggy, although technically not because Monday was a public holiday.

It has been a week of firsts:

- first day back at school. All hell breaks loose and everyone suddenly realises they need help - usually computer help.

- first week back at school. Where everybody is dead tired and there's still one more day to go.

- first water aerobic class. I missed going to Zumba last year - committing to go to classes unless I was sick or had to do something important.  It's on Tuesdays and Thursday and I should have went tonight but had to make a birthday cake for someone at work tomorrow.  It was nice playing in the water and although not cardio it did work my muscles.



Big purchases

- my new phone arrived today - I'm waiting for it to be activated but I suspect something has gone wrong.

- C bought me a new ipad which I can't wait to use.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my orginal ipad since mum now has her own tablet. It won't get here until next week.

- Filofax.  Don't you hate it when you bid on something on eBay and the next day someone puts the same thing up for way cheaper!  So anyway I won a Filofax today that I'm paying way to much for but I'm sure I will love it.  I also bought a Kikki K version because it was on sale.  I have plans for both!!!  I'm kind of thinking I should also buy the cheaper one as well.

- Make up.  I have had a haul arrive.  I'm excited to show you.


No comments:

Post a Comment