Monday, December 02, 2013

Setting up for Christmas

Every year I like to add to my Christmas display. Not something my husband likes of course because he's a but of a Grinch. 

I would like to set up a big lights display outside but that is a little bit too much like hard work for me. I'd rather put together dioramas and little displays.

I'm a bit of fan of Christmas toys especially.

This year I bought myself a few new sets from Playmobil.  So here is the first installment of my 'Setting up for Christmas'.  

This set is set 4888 - sled carousel.


It's kind of like Lego for dumb arses - it comes in little plastic bags and illustrations on how to put it together.




Stickers going on...


 
The top is now together.


 
Sleds are ready to go.


All together now.


Close up of a doll - they do creep be out a little.


Finished, and ready for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment