Sunday, December 08, 2013

Aussie Curves - Headwear

I'm cheating this week.  I'm using the hats that I made for the races this year back in June/July.

It's become an annual thing for my husband and I, a group of friends and my parents and brother to travel to Townsville to watch the V8 racing.

Earlier this year when I was talking to my friend Bec about the races, a co-worker overheard us and thought we meant horse racing. She excitedly asked us what we were going to wear and if we were going to have fascinators.  V8 racing is the bogan version of racing really, we rock up in sun safe hats and team t-shirts - my family are from the Holden horde, and our friends are Ford fans.

Anyway, I decided to make Bec and myself a 'racing' facinator.  We only wore them once this year, but next year I'm going to wear mine each day. The people in our stand loved them.

I can't find the photo of Bec and I together - but I did find me and mum.


  

   

        


 
     








No comments:

Post a Comment