Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aussie Curves - work


Work clothes for me is comfort and fun. Sometimes if a big wig comes through I'll wear more professional clothing but early in my 'teaching career' a teacher (probably an art teacher) told me that if you make sure you look like the most interesting thing in the room then you'll know the students are paying you attention.

Hence I like to wear colour, big necklaces, funny details and I'm not really scared to try new things.

Anyway - turquoise jeans, metallic t-shirt, and a shrug that I made.

I'm travelling around at the moment so I might not be able to figure out the linky code on my phone! I can't even sort out my photos!

Went to my cousin's wedding last night and had a great time. Wore the black lace with gold shoes.


1 comment:

  1. Love your use of colour!
    Elle
    www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete