Monday, February 04, 2013

Aussie Curves - Stripes

I'm not going near swim suit edition Aussie Curves. Party because I don't wear a swimsuit that you can see underneath board shorts and a sunsafe shirt and even if I did it would be inappropriate for me as a teacher to splash my near naked bod on the Internet. I do have the swimming carnival on Friday so I'll take a photo if I feel like it.

So I went back and did the stripe (I typed strip which would have been even more inappropriate than swimmers) challenge instead.

I don't often wear horizontal stripes. I've taught fashion for long enough to know about the fashion rules - but I always teach my kids the final rule - wear want you want. In my case I've found that horizontal stripes across my acreage of boob-age makes it look even bigger. So I tend to break them up with a vest or in this case the scarf. I don't care what the back look likes because I don't see it! Out of mind...

Top - I made this one
Jeans - Autograph
Shoes - Rubi
Scarf - Millers

No comments:

Post a Comment