Sunday, December 02, 2012

Weekend round up

Current temperature - 31.2C' - at 8:40pm!!!

My house is a sweat box.

This is a photo of me battle a phone app that doesn't do what it says it should - take multiple photos - in a room that has no air-conditioning.  So I'm not amused.  However I wanted to celebrate our awesome evening tonight.  We performed 'Oh Holy Night' at Carols by Candlelight - I had never heard of it before until last week - oh well. We did it justice I reckon.

Our outfit was of course the little black dress.

Dress - Autograph - it's a few years old now so I probably need to update
Shoes - Colorado - I walked there so I wanted something extra comfy
Necklace - I have no idea - it was a present from my step-mother-in-law

Last night was our staff Christmas break-up party. There were a few tears as quite of number of teachers are leaving use this year. Had quite a few Malibu and Diet Cokes though to make up for it :o)


I decided on Saturday morning - that's yesterday - that I wanted to wear something new.  So I went to my cupboard and pulled out this fabric that I have been hoarding, cut it up and made a top and a skirt. Put it together, wear a belt and I've got a dress.  I love the top by itself so I can't wait to wear it with skinny jeans.

I also got to have my first lesson in fine jewellery making yesterday. Our friend is a national award winning jeweler so I'm in good hands.

Anyways,,, after a busy weekend I'm so tired. So I might go to bed early,,, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment