Sunday, December 23, 2012

Basic Steps

So you know how I bought a step but a I figured that I would be able to find some exercise dvds or youtube vids that would get me moving but wasn't full of complicated moves. I've been proven wrong. I've tried Kathy Smith - but I get lost. In fact I did her thing morning and by the second combo I didn't get what she was doing. I've tried two Fit for Duty vids - but in one the instructor does something strange and they both did some stretchy things at the start which I don't like. There is one more that I'm going to try tomorrow. To be honest - I'm even thinking about going non-English. Jennifer Hößler has a warm-up vid on youtube that looks pretty good. I might even learn some German - I think that's what she is speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment