Saturday, December 01, 2012

It's December? Seriously???

I don't know how that happened. One day it's January and the next it's December. What happened to the year?

At the start of the year I was all gung ho get fit.  I loved feeling fit and that my body was changing. I was full of energy and loving life.

Towards the end the year I was sick and sore. I felt unhappy that I kept missing out on exercise, which made me feel even worse.

Now I don't feel I exercise enough, so I've put on weight. I'm back to walking off the pounds and enjoying it, still Zumba'ing every time there is a lesson although this week killed my sides, I also like using dumbbells so my arms are looking better and better.

During my holiday break I want to pick it up a notch again. I will be traveling around a lot so I don't know what I'll do but I hope to doing something daily.

Yesterday I did this:



I had thought that I was doing okay with my arms lately but this one pushed me again.  I even went down a weight size!

No comments:

Post a Comment