Friday, November 16, 2012

Aussie Curves - Pastel

So I joined Aussie Curves this week and this week's theme is Pastel. I've got to tell you - I got rid of most of the pastel in my wardrobe a while ago. I'm such a naturally messy person, teamed with my job (kids, paint, food, glue) and that the water out here can sometimes stain, my lighter clothes ended up with spots all over them. I don't even think I own a white shirt anymore and isn't that a staple?

Anywhoooo, I went through my wardrobe on a hunt for pastel, and my options were pretty limited or work inappropriate.


Presenting my 'pastel' outfit,,,


Dress - Capture (Ezibuy)
Belt - City Chic
Necklace - Dream Diva I think
Sandals - Ruby Shoes

I didn't really want to use this photo because you can see our shoe tubs and my a shelf of random stuff and the fact that I'm a bit blurry - I'm not even looking at the camera. But then again, look at my cat Squish! How could I not? Cat photobombing.


I got heaps of complements for this outfit - this dress usually does, but my husband hates it - it reminds him of 'old women'. My mum actually gave it to me. But the next day I went back to colour with green 3/4 jegging and a bright printed top, and a coworker stopped me with a wave of her arms asking 'You went back to colour?'



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the colors are amazing, don't listen to your husband about this outfit haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks very much - I usually don't listen to him :) because you should see what he wears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the fun! I love your dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are always some outfits Husband's just don't get! I think it looks really lovely and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jolie tenue et j adore le chat ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I only understood j adore so I had to look it up :)

      Delete