Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 16

What's Motivating Me This Week?

My arms are feeling strong; when I curl my bicep I have a buldge. 


What's Puzzling Me This Week?



 Should I buy some proper dance cardio shoe things? My shoes are still very grippy.


What's Bugging Me This Week?

I still don't look like I'm losing weight.  My pants are looser, I'm feeling fitter. I just don't think I'm changing much.




What's Encouraging Me This Week? 


Next week I begin my Easter holidays - two weeks of no work. Time for a challenge? I'm ready.



What's the Plan?
Zumba stops over the holidays, so this Tuesday is the last for a while.  This week I'm changing Tracey Anderson's workout - I'm getting a little bored. But I really enjoyed the kickboxing from Sparkpeople, so I have included more kickboxing - but amped up. Oh goodness I hope I do okay.


Testing out 30 day shred for my up and coming holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment