Sunday, February 05, 2012

Week 9

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Sewing exercise clothing - I've ordered some Supptex Lycra in royal blue. Plus I've been working on a pattern for an exercise 'tunic' like a t-shirt but longer to cover any possible camel toes and VPLs. Working with lyrcra can be a little annoying though.


What's Puzzling Me This Week?
What shoes should I wear? I did Zumba this morning but my shoes were too grippy - even thought I had rolled up the rug.  I took them off half way and kept my socks on. Should I try a pair of old Dunlops?


What's Bugging Me This Week?
I got sunburnt on Friday at the swimming carnival - even though I kept reapplying throughout the day.  Harsh sun.


What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
If I trust my measurements - my thigh reduced a 1cm! I have noticed that some of my pants are a little looser there, but I won't fully believe it until it stays the same measurement next week.  I'm hopeful though - one step closer to less thigh rub.


What's the Plan?
In preperation for Zumba classes - I've taken out Walk Away the Pounds and replaced it with ZUMBA!  I need to try her 2 mile walks soon though... I'm getting bored of that 1 mile walk - the people in it are really starting to annoy me - especially that one in the back that makes faces.









No comments:

Post a Comment