Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bits and Pieces

About 5-6 years ago I really started getting into nail polish - I have a huge hoard of colours - and I found that once I started doing my nails once to twice a week I started to lose weight. Back then someone asked my what I was doing differently, my reply was 'giving myself a manicure',,, I got a funny look!  I really need to get back into doing it - I actually have another blogger blog about my polishes that I haven't updated in ages :(

I'm thinking about doing this,,, when I eat at home. Wouldn't it be hilarious to do 30 squats before I ate lunch in front of everyone?  I'm cracking up.

I got these both from healthyisclassier tumblr - I would like them in poster size please.



I did some yoga today using 'Element Hatha and Flow Yoga for Beginners' 
It was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment