Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 7 - or something

What's Motivating Me This Week?
Picking myself up again and getting myself back into routine before school starts.

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
Food still - looking for snacks to take to school.


What's Bugging Me This Week?
Stupid virus. I also have a doctor's appointment tomorrow about my meds.
What's Encouraging Me This Week?

http://fleurmeetsfitness.tumblr.com/

Wearing sleeveless tops. 

About 8 years ago I wasn't half as paranoid about my arms as I am now. It really started when I was at the local pool just floating around after the heat of the day - and when I say heat I mean 40-odd degree C is pretty average at this time of the year - when the manager of the pool swam up to me and told me 'To get rid of those flabby teacher arms you need to do this,' and flapped her arms around in the water. No joke, this biotch came right up to me out of the blue and gave me a complex about my 'flabby teacher arms'.  Well, I'm trying not to care anymore and have been wearing sleeveless tops - I bought 2 over the holidays and am wearing one right now.

What's the Plan?
I did such a shoddy job of last week's that I'm going to repeat it.  I probably will for next week too, but I'm thinking I might add this in:

But, I really think I need to add more strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment