Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 1


What's Motivating Me This Week?
My thighs rubbing together so I can't wear dresses without bike shorts underneath
Recent photos of me

What's Puzzling Me This Week?
That I have to wash my hair every day after I excerise - my hair will dry out unless I really take care of it
Chia seeds  

What's Bugging Me This Week
That my husband won't exercise too

What's Encouraging Me This Week? 
Good music to workout to
Pinterest
http://fuckyeahfitspo.tumblr.com/
Finding new youtube workout clips

What's the Plan?
I finished the Level One Exercise plan from Downtownn.tumblr. I'm not going to continue with it because jogging for long periods of time with my boobs is just wrong!!!


See those spaces down the right hand side of the page - they're for stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment