Saturday, May 10, 2008

So

I found out this morning that Migidoll is going to be doing a run on her heads soon, but then I found that in June she will be doing them in tanned skin! Have I died and gone to heaven?

I always wanted a big sister for Bi, using the Miho head but if she is tanned that's like even better! Her name is already Monsoon, she's Indian-Australian.

I just realised I have international dolls. First is Bi (Korean-Australian) Raiu (Japanese-Australian) Mazin (Persian - remember he's a genie) and hopefully Monsoon.

Gapyoo!!!

Nodame news - I have read all the manga that I can get my hands on. I love it so much! I have been thinking of something... maybe next year.

We went to karaoke. Yay! It ended up being a 4 team competition - and it turned out we were the only adult team - other adults sang but not in teams. So of course the kids teams all won - even through they sounded like screeching cats. In fact a number of high schoolers turned up after I told them about it in last lesson - so really it was my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment