Monday, May 26, 2008

Shh!

So I had a great day today - my prac teacher did not but that is so not a story I'm going into here.

I got some great English stuff today - first of all I bought 4 packs of magnet letters. This is so that I can play spelling games with my class. Splitting the class into two (two packets per side) and they have to spell the word I call out - making sure each student has to spell at least once. I think my class would like that.

The spelling activity that I am doing tomorrow though is about mobiles - last term all their comprehension/friday afternoon activities were around mobile phones and that worked really well. But today I printed out some photos of a mobile phone and they will have to "spell" the spelling words using the numbers that they would be on a phone. Does that make sense? Probably not but I know what I mean and so will they.

Tonight at 6:30 I'm going to deb practice to see where they will walk etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment