Monday, December 10, 2007

Dolling around

Took a heap of photos this morning - see flickr.

Migifdoll has now got a proper name - it was going to be Hail - but then I came across the Bi - it means rain in Korean - and it suits him!!!

I have been writing again - it comes and goes - but I really need to write a romance novel because I'm sick of reading badly written ones and thinking I could do better. I have two already started and I switch between them. Anyone who knows me wouldn't be surprised by this admittance.

But I have lived with the characters of both stories for so long in me head - they say the key to good writing is having realistic characters - I feel sad that I will eventually have to share them with the rest of the world.

To help me do this - I have trawling doll sites to see if I can find photos of dolls that look somewhat like the characters:

The guy here: http://www.limhwa.com/mano.htm: is Haytham (a genie). It is so much like him that I really want to buy him. I'm off to stare at my bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment