Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dollmore loving

I think that I'm a pretty picky doll person.

I originally fell in love with Yder - and although I still like him I haven't seen many homemade photos of him that I like (but he's my no 1 for when I want to do a Hitsugaya from Bleach. His eyes are so large and after pondering this I realised that I'm all for realistic looking bjd dolls.

I really liked Ryu (before I even knew anything about migidoll) so he was just someone that I needed to have. I know I will love him and in every photo I have seen so far he looks amazing.

But I'm all for the 'bang for the buck' - bigger is always better. So for future future plans I have been looking at 70cm dolls - and stumbled upon Dollmore's model dolls. Oh My Gosh! I just can't decide over Uri, Huey and Haneol - at the moment they are in that order.

I was looking at dollzone but those three boys - aghm men - have blown me away.

However Mars from Buddydolls is also in the running.

I live a sad existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment