Friday, May 11, 2007

Photos

Dad and I have been talking about Flickr lately, and that we had both reached the 200 photos mark, Dad's solution was to sign mum up for her own account, but today I went the whole hog and just paid for the pro package for a year. Heh, what money for but to spend?

Talking about money, no more spending for me. I actually have another doll on the way, so no more ebay or sale sections because I'm pretty much happy with what I have got. And what am I going to do with more? It's not like I play with them, I just like making clothes for them and photographing them. I want C to bring his work camera home because it takes better macro shots them mine does. Our camera is quite a few years old now, so I might by a new one with the tax return.

No comments:

Post a Comment