Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ch ch ch changes

Got buzy yesterday. Built a new storage shelf all by myself except for one thing. I was having a ball hammering the bits in and working out how to big to make the spaces. We already have a few of these types of shelves in my workroom.

newshelves

I took a lot of stuff off my desk and moved it into the new shelves

Speaking of desk:
beading

It's a bit chockers at the moment, I have finished 18 jewellry peices for my stall next weekend.

I found this at Searles this morning. Looks like fun! I'll play with it after I do some school work.

weaver

And here is the latest addition to the Taeyang gang, last night he told me his name is Cue. I don't know why, but it getting towards midnight when he told me so I just exepted it. We'll see is he keep that name after his new wig, and eventually eye chip swap.

newfriends2

His gf is a Licca, I was trying to figure out who she was exactly because I was told she was from McDonalds and the dress she is wearing is her original. BTW, I don't realy think they are going steady, just a big brother little sister thing. Notice the Moe Pinky:St creeping into the photo. I really must take some photos of them.

EDIT:
Just checking out whether this works - we will be making a rap in home ec about eating beakfast:

powered by ODEO

No comments:

Post a Comment