Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trails

I am very swamped at the moment. We only have three weeks left of school, with all the assessment that comes of that, my ICT course, pottery last weekend, a conference this weekend, a stall that I have to start sewing more in a few weeks time... it goes on and I won't bore you any more.

Cool things in the last 7 days have been:
- Gregg saying that next year I can start teaching Art to the senior students
- organising the Gwen concert - Lisa says she want to come to
- my Japanese craft books arrived
- purchasing another Timulus from an Aussie
- producing pottery stuff was so much fun
pottery

Things I am looking forward to:
- Easter Holidays
- the belief that next week will be great
- sitting down and sewing something nice
- getting my kstarr wigs

No comments:

Post a Comment