Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pullip Overload

Photos are taken:

shinku3
I really like this photo of Shinku

shinku2
MNU! All that is cuteness are in these shoes

shinku1
Another close up

shinku4
Dodgy shot of the the full doll - I need to learn how to take photos other then macro and scenery!

rozen1

rozen2

hina4
HinaIchigo

hina3

hina2


Take a break from Rozen Maidens...

sajinini
I won the 'lovers' from an Aussie Ebayer. If I ever see a Pullip on Ebay that is Australian - It is really hard to resist not purchasing them. Anyway - I put in a bid for Sage (whom I call Saji) and won and then I thought that he would be lonely without his girlfriend and put in a bid for Nina (whom I call Nini... Can I see a pattern here? Nono?). So I ended up with both.

saji2
So cute - he is blushing and he wears hair clips...

outfit6

These are two outfits that I have finished. I might sell one of them.

outfit4

No comments:

Post a Comment