Saturday, February 03, 2007

Lub lub lub this

It's the weekend - my camera is working again, and I have some photographs to take. But before that I wanted to show this from Molly Chicken. Look for the cup wall hanging!!!

molly chicken

We all now how I love to give personalities to inanimate objects - the simple fact that I can talk to a coke can or a pencil makes me either creative or deranged. But putting faces on things just suits me to a tea - that is why I like mypapercrane and some of the japanese cute things. At the moment I have two sets of wooden draws infront of me that a smiling so cutely.

draws

Talk about cute Japanese things. This was from My Litle Mochi where she has some other links about it as well:

1
2
3
4
5

But I had better go and take pics while the light is ok

No comments:

Post a Comment